Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pictures of the little one...

Yay, I got the go ahead to post a few pictures of the baby. Lets call the baby 'John' (not his real name due to privacy). I will post a few pictures with this blog.

I had a great few weeks spending time with Carlos, Maria and John. I really got a chance to get to know them and see how they are as parents. They are very loving, caring, attentive and devoted parents! Phew... just kidding.. I had a feeling they would be. I feel a bonus to this surrogacy is that I really enjoyed them and would choose them as friends if we lived closer. We talk about me visiting there someday soon, especially to see baby #2 ... I really hope it can happen!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute little guy!

are you in s.d.?

Anonymous said...

Yes one faux mommy I am in San Diego area!