Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Suprise! I am still here.

I know, I know....I have not written anything in awhile. It is not for lack of time on my part but more for lack of what to say. Sadly we are all in limbo waiting. Waiting for a donor that will pass all of the tests necessary to become part of this trio (surrogate, IP's and donor).  I do not want to jinx my IP's, but I will say we are hopeful to start up very soon. And I promise you I will post away! I am extremely thankful my job keeps me busy and allows me to NOT hyper focus on the waiting. While I wait I share in the excitement with my fellow surrogates from the agency about their journeys. Yes we are a crazy bunch that get excited when it is time to do the shots part of the process. Wait, did I include myself in that statement?  Yes we  actually do get excited about the shots because that means it is the beginning of the journey! Hopefully I will have some good news to share with you soon! Keeping my fingers crossed that my IPs don't have to wait too much longer to start their dream.

No comments: