Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The countdown (yawn) till the ultrasound.......

All is well with the little baby or babies (so my blood test says)!  I did another blood draw yesterday to check my HCG levels to make sure the pregnancy is still progressing. My HCG level was 4155. I am told that is a good  number..Now to find out next week if it is a strong number for two little munchkins or one super strong one!
 I told the nurse yesterday when she called to tell me my numbers that I was glad they had blood tests to prove pregnancy because I don't even feel pregnant.  The only side effect I feel so far, is I am tired...which is not the same as sleepy (according to my friends and I recent  discussion). The conversation began with how I continuously yawn these days, I told them I can't help it and that I promise I was not going to fall asleep on them. Trust me I am soooo not complaining about not feeling pregnant (and yes I have knocked on wood while writing this), it  is a great feeling!
Till next week with news of how many........


PS. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: