Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

I am ready to begin....I think...

I have much to catch you up on since I am part way through the beginning of the process already!
    
     Knowing I wanted to do it again, I had to decide on a new agency. It just so happened that the girls who I liked the most from the agency and offered the most support were leaving to open their own agency. We had a chance to talk openly about what I felt was missing from the last agency and what  compelled me to look for a new agency. A couple months later Cora and Maria's agency was up and running; Modern Family Surrogacy was born.  It was a given that they would be who I went with, I liked them as individuals as well as what they believed in.
    Even though I was ready to do this so soon after my last delivery, I had to wait awhile for my body to get back to normal (wait..is that even possible). Once some months had passed and my delusions that I could carry every ones baby passed (delusional high from having another persons baby I guess?!), I was nervous and scared again, but for different reasons this time. I was scared that I would not have the same wonderful experience again. I wondered if I was crazy for wanting to have a baby so soon after just having one and the fact that I am a tad bit (just a tad ;) ) older than many of the surrogates I know. So having had a few more months to work through my nervousness this is what I came up with to solve my insecurities; Try to pick another couple/person that is very different from the first IP's because that in itself will change the dynamics of the experience. As far as having another baby so soon idea... yeah I am still pretty much crazy ;)>, as far as the age thing.....who cares! See I have come far!
   

No comments: