Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

3 DAYS!!!!

Time has flown and here we are 3 days away from the big day! Found out yesterday my IP's egg donor was able to produce 25 eggs!! That is a wonderful amount! So now the embryologist is 'growing' them, and come 3 days from now... the best shall be used. I will let you know if Carlos and Maria decide to put in one embryo or two. Carlos and Maria would really like one child, so they are hoping the doctor will only put one in. Let me just say most doctors usually put in two so that your chances are better that ONE will take. This doctor has already put one in a few surrogates I know and both girls have gotten pregnant. I really hope this will be my case. It is a one shot deal here! Yes I would try again for them if need be (not even thinking along that path right now..... only good and positive juju)
So I started my last type of injected hormone the other day. For fear I might go off the deep end with my choice of words to describe my feelings for this last shot I will leave it at ~ I rather do many other things. As you have read in my other postings I am not too fond of this part, yet I know how necessary it is. It is a double edged needle... I mean sword!
 The transfer day, one day after my birthday (has to be lucky right ;) is a painless transfer of the embryo/s into my oh so comfy uterus! I have so much to do before the big day.... breath in fumes at the mani/pedi place, dye my hair in an unventilated area (just poking fun ~ read past post) ! Till next time....

No comments: