Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

So far so good!

So far so good. Shots in the tummy are going fine. Just one crazy bruise that showed up a day later. Not sure how that happened, I didn't even have any pain with that shot or really any of these as a matter of fact. Just a few headaches here and there which is caused by the lupron. Nothing a little Tylenol can't fix. Maria and Carlos seem to be getting excited, still apprehensive but allowing themselves a little more hope (seems this way to me at least).
My youngest daughter wanted to give me the shot but backed out when she realized how hard it is to pierce someone else. She has stepped up to become 'the pusher' of the medication after I do the piercing.
In two days I go in to do some blood work which will tell the docs if I am ready to begin one of the two hormone shots.
Can't believe there is a possibility we can be pregnant in 21 days! 3 WEEKS!

No comments: