Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Skype....such a wonderful tool!

  Just spent the last 2 hours skyping with my IPs Carlos and Maria. We have not skyped with video in months and this was their first time meeting my husband (he has been working in Cuba for the last year and a half). Soooo I am not sure if my husbands crazy humor scared them, confused them, made them feel for me, or if they actually enjoyed him?!?!
  They are such a nice couple. I love how when we talk about distance, height etc they break out their Ipad and convert as we speak so they understand what we are talking about. It seems, if they lived only a few miles away then a few airplane trips away we could easily sit around a table and enjoy conversation and some yummy wine. They are thinking about visiting in May. I really hope they can and it works out.
Well that is it for now....just about time to stab, I mean inject myself ;)

No comments: